Saturday, January 3, 2009

Upcoming races!

As I'm still unsure of how to proceed with this marathon training idea... there is one thing I know I must do: KEEP RUNNING!

So, I've already signed up for four races in the next three months, with two additional races possible, if I can earn a little extra money. Here they are:

January 10th: Joe Kleinerman 5-mile race
Feb. 1st: Gridiron Classic 4-mile race
*Feb. 22: Snowflake 4-miler (possible)
*March 1st: Coogan's Salsa, Blues, and Shamrocks 5K (possible)
March 14th: NYRR 8000 race (4.9 miles)
March 22nd: NYC Colon Cancer Challenge 15K (9.3 miles)


And I haven't signed up for it yet... but my big GOAL race for now, is my first Half-marathon on April 26th!! ACK! I think it should be very exciting, as it's a women-only half-marathon, so I'll feel very inspired by all those around me.

Still can't believe I'm going to be running this marathon. Eeek! :)

Look for new year's goals and resolutions to be posted soon...

Your 2009 marathon runner,
Kelly

No comments: